● In 1988, Haitong was found and started on dealing in simple small metal stamping part within only 300 square meters workshop. The original name was Ningbo Jiangdong Haitong Fixing Factory.
● In 1992, Haitong was renamed to Ningbo Haitong Metals & Fabrication Co,LTD with 1200 square meters workshop. Depending on stable quality and regular management, Haitong has been one of FEDDERS's regular suppliers, therefore, the business has been extended to general metal stamping parts with general surface treatment.
● In 2000, The area of building was enlarged to 3,600 square meters along with complete inspection control system. Depending on continuous efforts and improvement in stamping technology. We are dedicated to precision metal stamping parts with various surface treatment. In 2003, Haitong had been certified as meeting the requirements of ISO9001:2000 by SGS.
● In 2004, followed the matured stamping technology and excellent management team, the MRPII (Manufacture Resource Planning) has been carried into execution. The workshops have been enlarged to 6,800 square meters. Our business is ranged to progressive stamping, precision stamping, general stamping, welding, assembling in the separate workshops.
● In 2015, our business is ranged not only stamping by hard tooling but also soft tooling by various flexible equipments. The continuous increasing business is required larger production capability. We moved to new location with 110,000 square foot area. The Robot welding has been implementing instead of hand welding. We believe that Robot production line for our main products will be implemented in near future. Our goal that is make every customer satisfied without any complaint and give every employee a sense of teamwork belonging!
In 2021, our robotic stamping line begins mass production of higher volume stamping products. This will greatly advance our production capacity and efficiency. It also lays the foundation for the future use of robotic stamping lines on a large scale. It is a solid step for the intelligent factory in the future.